Thursday, June 12, 2008

New blog!

My bloggy friend, Amy, has created a new blog for the purpose of providing women a place to share, encourage, and support one another as we navigate the waters of being a Godly woman, wife, and mother. I am honored to have been invited to join her as an author on the new blog. When I post there, I'll try to stick to a topic related to the purpose of that blog and save the family pictures and the "oh-so-high-class" topics like this and this for The Sloan Chronicles. So, if you like that stuff, don't worry, it'll still be here! But, if you are interested in being a part of this new "wifestry" community (or even if you just want to lurk), stop by the new blog! Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Jenn, I know Amy and have been following her blog for a long time. How do you join this new blog?... I guess I could ask her also. I love the idea.

Simply Fit Mama said...

Hey Jennifer! Love the banner!!! Found your blog through the new blog Wifestry...through the leino's blog! Looks like you are getting a chance to work with the storybook creator a little...That's awesome!! See you at church on Sunday! B.