Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Having some church in the car!

Ever been driving down the road listening to your local Christian music station and hear that song. You know that song. It's the song that makes you want to get up outta your seat and worship. It's moving. It's inspirational. It speaks to your heart. It's different for everyone and it changes with the season you're in. I actually have a few that songs. I really like "Glorious One" by Fee right now. I hear that song in the car and you better watch out cause there'll be some raising of the hands...since I'm driving I'll try to keep it to the raising of just one hand! Another one of those songs for me is "Mighty to Save" from Hillsong Church! "How Great is Our God" has been a that song for me for a long time now. If you see me driving down the road, singing my heart out, this is probably playing on the radio...and you can probably hear it from your car. And lastly is "You Never Let Go" by Matt Redman. That one really gets the waterworks going!

What songs trigger that need to have some church right there in the car for you?

Go ahead, turn the radio up and sing along today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

East to West by Casting Crowns (really, anything by them!!) - Word of God Speak by MercyMe - Hosanna by Hillsong.....Music is a powerful ministry!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Sonia Casting Crowns hits the heart...A big one for me is "Praise You in This Storm" (Casting Crowns). Also Todd Agnew "Grace Like Rain". Vineyard Music "If You Say Go".

The Graham's said...

Mark Harris sings a song called "Find Your Wings". That would be one of "my songs". I think about my children and how I pray that my love can give them roots but more than that, they really know that the Lord gives them their wings. Oh how I will cheer as they fly with Him and for Him! I know I'll have tears, but I will indeed cheer!