Monday, September 29, 2008

Financial Crisis Hits Home

The news has broken that Wachovia Corp, Matt's employer, is being bought out by Citibank. Please join us in prayer for Matt's job security! Employees are receiving very little information right now which leaves lots of room for speculation and breeds worry and concern! With all that said, Matt takes great pride in his ability to provide for our family and works tirelessly to be sure that we are well cared for. We believe that God will reward him for his efforts. We are trusting Him and know that no matter what may happen, He is Jehovah Jireh, Our Provider! Thanks so much for praying!!

5 comments:

Three Seventeen Photography said...

We'll keep you in our prayers today. I'm sure that almost a decade of service will not go unrewarded for him.

Amy said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. You guys are on pins and needles right now, I bet. I will ABSOLUTELY be praying. I am praying now, and will continue to pray!!!

Mary Burnett said...

You definitely have my prayers for this. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I want to quote you a message that I have just read.
"As we abide in Christ and seek Him, we are infused with His precious Spirit that allows us to fly slow and straight, (not to worry about tomorrow and not to waver about His protection for our future), because we know that even our greatest enemy (which can be fear and worry) will recognize His Spirit who is within us!"
There are times in our lives when we know God is the only One who can help us and keep us. He has assured us of that in His promises. We do not have the mind of Christ...so we begin to worry and think what will I do now?
Well what you do now is pray and trust God. (Fly slow and straight!)
Seek after Him! He is faithful and will keep you and protect you in all things!
I'm praying for you and I love you all,
Mama (Betty)

Dougherty Family said...

Trusting and believing with you!! Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you. We praise God for He is worthy to be praised,our Jehovah Jireh! Love you guys!