Monday, July 14, 2008

He built this city...

...he built this city with le-e-gos!

(Please excuse the liberty I took with Starship's lyrics. I just couldn't resist!)


Anyway, on Friday, I had a lunch date with the birth class buddies. Check out our cuties! They sure are growing like little weeds!

So, while I was gone, Jacob enjoyed a wonderfully healthy lunch of Top Ramen with his dad and then proceeded to construct this elaborate city out of legos, marble track toys, action figures, dominoes, and more. What a wonderful example of his creativity! He couldn't wait for me to take a picture of it. I love to see him proud of the things he accomplishes! It makes my heart happy! So without further ado, take a look...

Pretty awesome, huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both creations are awesome...the babies and the legos.
I love you all,
Mema

Amy said...

Love the lego town. I enjoy so much seeing kids challenge their minds.

Dougherty Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dougherty Family said...

Okay, I posted my comment then thought of something I wanted to add so I deleted my comment (didn't realize it would show up on your blog). Then I reposted but it didn't show up. Maybe I should just call it a night.
What I had said was:
Boys amaze me with what they build with Legos. Looks like Eli and his buddies had a good time since they are ROFL (rolling on floor laughing). More appropriately, LOFS (lying on floor smiling).

Anonymous said...

why the deleted post?
what's up with that??????

Jennifer said...

Please read the comment following the deleted one!
Thanks,
Jennifer