Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Post if YOU read this before 4am

This is a test to see who's truly enthralled by this blog.

I guess if you're checking this out I could go ahead and tell you that Jennifer is catnapping. We tried for several hours to "naturally" deliver; however, we found that an epidural is truly a blessing. I'm absolutely amazed that someone thought it'd be a good idea to stick a needle in someone's spine with the thought that they could mitigate pain and then to do it and actually have it work!.!.!

We had originally planned to go naturally, but we decided that it'd be alright to use the marvels of modern medicine.

Please let me know if you've read this before 4am. Jen and I are both guessing who's going to be up and paying attention to the blog in the wee-hours, but we're keeping that to ourselves. There are only 2 names that come to mind for both of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, guilty!! It's now 1:22 am and I'm wide awake. Tom is also awake, but he's at work. I'm guessing Pappy is awake (also at work?). I am so excited for you guys. Remember the important thing is to enjoy this time. My kids love hearing about the time leading up to their delivery and the time in the hospital (kid friendly version).
Can't wait to "hear", read about Eli's delivery!
Love you,
Amanda (:0)

Anonymous said...

Mary told me its finally happening. Take care and hope all goes well.

Iain