Monday, February 25, 2008

My poor wifey

I'm sitting here watching my poor wife slurp down chicken broth from a itty-bitty hospital bowl with a bendy-straw and it's breaking my heart. She hasn't eaten since 10:30'ish and I can tell by the look on her face that this is SO NOT what she's craving. I'm trying to convince her that the greasy substance on the top of the neon-yellow liquid is what's going to be best for her but it's hard to be convincing when you're not convinced yourself.

I'm going to go, I think I'm going to be manly and scavenge an Italian Ice cup from the freezer down the hallway. I will update later IF Jennifer starts to have contractions... still nothing!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Please feel free to substitute Jennifer for "us".

Talk to you later -Us (this time)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are following your progress...You guys sound like you are doing well. Just remember you can have whatever food you want as soon as the delivery is over! We will keep checking in and be praying for you guys!