Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love Never Fails

I remember walking down the boardwalk holding my daddy's arm and knowing my world was about to change. I've never felt so many emotions running through me at once. But, as a crested the top of the steps, and I saw you waiting in the sand, the only thing I felt was love. And, it filled my heart.

During the ceremony, a passage from 1 Corinthians 13 was read. It says, "4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails."

That's the love we share. I couldn't ask for more! You are everything I ever imagined in a husband and everything I never knew I wanted or needed. I'm blessed beyond measure and I thank God for you every day! I look forward to growing old with you. The best is yet to come!
Happy Anniversary, Matt!
AML, AML!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Keep the love flowing for many years to come!
Love,
Mama

Amy said...

Happy anniversary you two! We share the month of April for our anniversaries. It is such a great time to get married, such a sense of newness in the air! May you enjoy MANY more years together. Have a great day celebrating!

Three Seventeen Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!

Thomas, Niki, Jacob & Will

Dougherty Family said...

Happy, happy Anniversary!!!
I love these pictures! What a great day that was celebrating your love for God, each other and your family. As the days have passed your love for each has grown and grown and will continue to grow as time goes on.

You guys, Jacob, and Eli are a blessing!!
We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary,
You are a great couple and very well suited for each other.
Hugs,
Grandma and Pappy

Nicole Collins said...

Happy Anniversary guys!
Love the pictures!!
Nicole