Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I won't hold my breath!

After a crazy day yesterday, I was encouraged by a segment on the Today Show this morning.

While running around getting two kids ready to be out the door on time for school, I heard someone talking about the value of a stay at home mom (or the title I've come to prefer "homemaker"). Following a rundown of the activities and responsibilities of a homemaker, they finally got to the good stuff. According to Salary.com, I should be making over $122,000. Well, I'd have to agree. So, if you need me today, I'll be out by the mailbox waiting for my check!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, I'm 65 and I'm still waiting for my first check!!! Good luck with that! I know I am worth that much so I am thinking "the checks got lost in the mail"?!
Love,
Mama