Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What's this about?

I don't want to turn this blog into a debate, political, or social reform message board (which is why I turned the comments off on this post), but this YouTube video really got to me. I saw it on another blogger's site. It has really caused me to think. The video is a little radical. The Obama thing at the end is a little much--I'm not endorsing him, but this was a little much even for me. BUT, what is it that Oprah is really peddling here with this book? Let me be sure to post a disclaimer here. I have not read this book or participated in any of Oprah's skype classes on it, so please do your own research. I just thought this was something to think about and find out more about. Check it out for yourself. It will take a little of you time, but I think it's worth looking at!