Thursday, April 24, 2008

National Delurking Day!

Okay, so it's not really National Delurking Day, but I thought now would be a good day for it anyway! You know me...I make stuff up! For those of you who don't know, lurking is when you read a blog, but never comment or respond. Now that I added that FEEDJIT thingy on the sidebar that tells where people are viewing from, I know there are lurkers on this blog. Today is the day to make yourself known. Leave me a little comment to let me know you read. You don't have to include your real name or location, but if you want to I'd love it. Also, let me know how you know us or how you found our blog. I'll even make it easy for you by giving you a question to answer, so you don't even have to make anything up! Can't wait to see who is reading!!
PS: I love you lurkers and am glad you read our blog!!

If you had an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P I check in to see how you guys are doing since I don't usually get to talk to you except on weekends. Lately, I haven't even done that. So I just check in to see how you are doing and how Eli is coming along. I usually sit down once or twice a day and click on all my friends blogs to see what all is going on. Who do you know in the UK and Germany...or are those just people stumbling across the blog by chance? As far as your question goes...let me know when a stat-at-home mom gets an extra hour and I'll look outside to see if there are any pigs flying around. If they do sprout wings though I would be spending it outside working in our garden.

Amy said...

Oh great post! How cute. Wouldn't it be great to actually know who all reads our blogs. It's a mystery, and most of the people like to keep it that way :)

The extra hour in the day question totally depends on if anyone else is around. Because if people are around, I would inevitably spend it taking care of someone. But if I had one hour a day totally to myself, I would spend it sewing!

Oh, sewing, my long lost love!

Mary Burnett said...

I would spend it with Iain. Since we only have a little bit more time- days possibly- truly alone, I'd love to spend an extra hour with him.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have an extra hour in the day just to fit all of the stuff I do all day long into one day without the stress of rushing! Wouldn't that be great! Although, I'd probably add more to my plate!
Love reading your blog and checking in on little Eli! You are an awesome mom and we are so priveleged to have you work with Sean in Open Arms at C3!
Thanks for everything you do....
Nicole