Wednesday, October 17, 2007

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This post is dedicated to my mother who is a breast cancer survivor thanks to early detection (breast self-exams monthly, ladies--or hubbys tee hee), a team of great doctors, and an awesome God who still heals today! Her strength, courage, and unwavering faith in God, even through the toughest times, is a ministry in and of itself. I thank God everyday for healing and giving me more time with a mother who loves and trusts Him and taught me to do the same!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for all the support and encouragement of my family and friends. You guys have just been the best and I thank God everyday for a family that loves me unconditionally. I have not always deserved this love. I have fallen far below the love that Jesus have shown us. He is the model that we all need to follow. When He is your example and your strenght you can do all things -- even battle and beat cancer. I love you all!
Thanks Jen,
Mama