Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hello everyone, I wanted to share that my BE-U-T-Ful wife and I have been temporarily seperated for the weekend. We had a trip planned to visit my family in Pennsylvania this weekend; however, Jennifer is having some problems with her back so she couldn't make the trip with Jacob and I. I'm very much looking forward to the time when we will be together, but in the meantime I've decided to add a post that my parents had on their refrigerator celebrating the fact that they are expecting two new babies into the family. For those of you unaware, my little sis Mary is also pregnant and expecting a baby a short time after our bundle of joy will be here. Alright, everyone other than my wife, you need to stop reading now cuz this is going to get mushy and I don't want you all to know how whipped I am.

I love you baby and miss you. I hope that you're feeling alright and I can't wait to see you on Monday. I know that you've been feeling a little down lately so I wanted to remind you how much I loved you and that I find you more beautiful today than I did yesterday and that I'll find you even more beautiful tomorrow than I did today. I sure can't wait to see your cute "little" ankles when I come home. 8-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful husband I have! Missing you bunches and will see you tomorrow! Can't wait! Who knew a little time resting my back with my feet up could do such miracles on my ankles!