Thursday, November 3, 2011

Building Blocks

While Eli does his workboxes for "school," Abel plays with learning toys.  On Monday, I gave him wooden blocks to play with.  Confession:  The preschool teacher in me really wanted to see where he scored on the "block tower building" portion of the Brigance Scales.  I modeled building a "tall" tower, then gave Abel the blocks to play with.  He had so much fun stacking blocks and watching them topple!  I turned my attention to Eli and when I looked back, I caught this cute little sequence.  Not only was he having a great time, but he built a seven-block tower without any help!!  Yay, Abel!  It is such a blessing to be home with my boys!






2 comments:

Niki said...

Glad I'm not the only one silently doing assessments in my head on a daily basis...:)

Anonymous said...

That's my boy Abel!
Love,
Mema