Friday, August 12, 2011

Marbles...YEAH!!!

Every year, the little boys get a membership to Marbles Kids Museum as a Christmas gift.  I must say it is the BEST gift ever!  We don't need more things around this house, so this is the perfect "experience" gift for my active boys.  Here are a couple of pictures from our visit this week.  I forgot the "big" camera, so I used my iphone.  Needless to say, I should read the manual and get a good app or two for taking iphone pictures.  These just don't do my cuties and their fun justice.  






See that last photo there?  The one with the boys playing in the water.  It was taken a few minutes after Eli climbed onto the adjacent waterfall/fountain pool and asked if he could get in.  And, it was taken about 15 seconds before Abel made his first (and almost successful) attempt to climb right into the little "pond"!  Yeah, we're from the country and we like it that way!

0 comments: