Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crash and burn-part two with pics

No credit is given to the old saying "once bitten, twice shy" around here.  After dinner, we headed outside, only to replay the earlier events of the day (see previous post) and take another spill.   It's simply a parent's worst nightmare.  Abel, however,  didn't seem too concerned.  He's "Super Toddler"--faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to repeatedly fall down...  Poor kiddo!






Since I was snapping, and everyone was together and getting along, I figured I'd try to capture all three boys.  And, through the magic of photo editing, Abel's boo-boos don't look too bad!  I'd say I've got some good looking sons!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!!!!!!
Love,
Mema

Amy said...

Such handsome men. Awesome picture of them all!

Did you say you used photoshop? Did you have to buy it or did you find somewhere online to get a trial version?