Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Series of Unfortunate Events

Confession: Eli doesn't crawl.

But, let me assure he gets where he wants to go. We call it"crolling." Last night he was on a "croll" and quickly found himself caught between a rock and a hard place a pack 'n play and an exercise ball. Before we saved him from his little situation, I had to snap a picture. Yes, his entire upper body is wedged under the pack 'n play. He's a silly kid!



Today we had some fun with a mixing bowl. Or at least I think we had fun...maybe it was just me.








Disclaimer: No babies were injured in either incident as evidenced by the really cute smile on this kiddo!


Stop by tomorrow. I'll be posting about the great fun the boys and I had Monday and Tuesday thanks to some time away from school! See you then!

4 comments:

Dougherty Family said...

Precious pictures!! Thank you so much for sharing them.
Love you guys,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I think you have a picture of Eli's dad stuck in a dressing table when he was little. If you find it, please post it for your readers.
Pappy Al

Amy said...

So cute! Well, Eli can't crawl, but he is sure the greatest 8 month old at clapping I've ever seen. They've all got their strengths!!!

Anonymous said...

What interesting pictures! "Man at work" is that a hard hat I see? He should have had that on when he got stuck under the pack and play! Love watching the boys enjoying each others company.
Love ya,
Mama