Monday, January 7, 2008

PLEASE PRAY!!!!!

Tricia is not doing well and for the sake of both her health and the health their unborn little girl, Gwyneth Rose, they have opted to proceed with a C-section. It will take place either this afternoon or tomorrow. Please join us in prayer for this entire situation. Details of specific prayer requests are available at Tricia's husband's blog. Feel free to click that link to let them know that you are praying for them.

As I sit and read about what Tricia and Nate are going through and reflect upon the many baby and pregnancy blogs that have come in my path, I feel so humbled. I"m brought to tears! Our little Eli is healthy. I'm healthy and everything is progressing normally. I've done nothing to deserve this gift. God has blessed us with it and I am more thankful than I could ever express. It rips my heart out to think of what these parents and families are going through. Truly, it is by the grace of God that they continue to press on daily. Their faith and trust in Him is inspiring! It is such a testimony! Please take the time today to pray for Tricia and Nate!!!


Isaiah 53:5 says "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CFHusband said...

Thank you!