Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little less of me

June 2010

October 2010


November 2010

 All these are before pictures.  They are all before I chose to make a change.  You can read about that choice here.  I can't believe these photos weren't deleted, but I'm thankful to have something to look back on--to see where I've been and how far I've come.  

Last night I went to my WW meeting and heard the wonderful words, "You've hit your goal!"  To say that I was excited would be an understatement of great proportions.  I may have jumped up and down at the scale and possibly screamed just a little--maybe!!  I have such a sense of accomplishment (and apparently very little shame)!  

Now, I'm on the maintenance track--six weeks to learn how to maintain my goal weight and stop losing.  To be honest, it's a little scary, but I'm ready.  

This was taken in August, which was 4 pounds ago, but is the most recent full length photo I have.  Here's to seeing a little less of me from now on!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! :)

Love you,
Amanda

Mama and Daddy said...

We've watched as you've provided wholesome meals for your family and at the same time controlled what you ate. It took a great deal of perseverence and determination to do what you've accomplished. We are so proud of you for what you have done.

Love,
Mama and Daddy

Mary Burnett said...

Skinny girl! You look amazing! Congrats.