Thursday, December 4, 2008

No biz, like "Snow Biz"

Tonight was the annual Winter Concert at Jacob's school. I don't know if you've been to a Winter Concert, but nothing says, "Merry Christmas" like a big group of kiddos singing about snow while performing some choreography rivaling Paula Abdul circa 1989 and throwing the fake snow!

Since we have a little one whose bedtime routine begins around 7:00, I stayed home with Eli while Matt headed out with Jacob and our camcorder for the big event.

Videography goes a long way for a parent who has to miss a Winter Concert. I have watched both videos Matt recorded at least twice, because, unlike my hubby, concerts and/or choral singing of any kind makes my day!

So, dear readers, we are so pleased to offer you a glimpse into the Winter Concert, too!

For your viewing and listening pleasure, please enjoy Jacob Sloan (2nd row, blonde buzz cut) and the fourth graders singing "Snow Biz"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I felt like I was on Broadway!!! Jacob that was just the greatest! I will be listening to that again and again. Sorry that Papa and I could not go however this was just wonderful. I look forward to seeing you soon! Have a great day!
We love you,
Mema and Papa

Dougherty Family said...

Great job, Jacob! You guys ROCK!

Mary Burnett said...

Hey Jennifer! Are you hosting a cookie recipe swap on your blog again? I need a new recipe or two! :-) Hope all is well.