Thursday, January 8, 2009

Heartwarming

5:30am is early. It's still dark. Nocturnal creatures are still roaming about. How do I know? That's what time the monitor is now waking me up. My dear youngest son seems to be a morning person...an early morning person.

So, I fix his morning bottle and feed him in the dark in the nursery with the hopes of him drifting off into dreamland once more, so that I can do the same. Inevitably, he falls asleep as he drinks the warm milk. This morning as I held him and watched him sleep, he began to smile. My heart began to sing!

Baby boy, you made that 5:30am wake-up call completely worthwhile!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you rise early you get lots of work done!!! You can also get lots of prayers into action! Love you and I know what you are talking about. I have been there and it was always sweet watching the smiles as the baby sleeps. They are so completey helpless and so full of love.
Have a great day!
Love,
Mama