Monday, October 20, 2008

The blog fodder...he keeps it coming!

Tonight, we were all just hanging out for some family time before Jacob's tournament game. Eli and I were staying home since the game began at 8:00pm (past the little guys bedtime).

We were all gathered in our bedroom. Eli and I were playing, Jacob was practicing guitar, and Matt was changing into some warmer pants for the cooler evening weather. He lives in shorts!

I made a random comment about Matt's red underwear. I'm sure it was something along the lines of "check out the red drawers!"

(Please forgive me for airing your laundry, honey--ha, ha, "airing your laundry"--I crack myself up.)

Anyway!

So, Jacob said, "What if he went to the ballgame like that?"

"Oh, no!" I said. "I don't want to be fighting the women off with a bat!"

Cue Jacob:

"Why, to make them stop laughing?"

OH,

MY!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

HAHAHAH. He is a hoot.

Mary Burnett said...

He is more and more like Matt every day!

Anonymous said...

That Jacob is to funny!!!
Love,
Mema

Dougherty Family said...

Thank you for the laugh! Too funny!