Friday, March 21, 2008

No greater love!

I love my children!! But, God loves them more than I ever could. He loves my sons (and you and me) so much that he gave his only son to die an awful death on the cross. He did that so we could be set free from our sins. The bible says that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. I can't imagine sending one of my sons away knowing that he would die (even if it were to save others)! What an awesome love that God has for us! What an awesome gift He has given us through Jesus! May your Easter be blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Resurrection Day! Hope Eli had a great first Easter - next year he'll be ready to find eggs with Jacob and all the cousins.
Love you guys,
Amanda,Tom,Wooten,Anna Gracen & Christian

Sloan said...

Perhaps one can also reflect and appreciate the reverence (not worship) Catholics have for The Virgin Mary. She also gave up her son.

Anonymous said...

Amen !! What a sacrifice for a mom.