Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bountiful Blessings!

Thank you so much to all the wonderful people from our church, C3 Church, who have blessed us for more than two weeks with meals! It has really taken the pressure off Matt and me. Neither one of us had to stress over whether we had a dinner prepared for our family! I'm overwhelmed at the outpouring of love from our amazing church family! Special thanks to Jenny for organizing these meals and for being a great leader in the Open Arms ministry while I am out with my new little one! We are blessed and grateful!!

**Updated to add**
Another wonderful blessing has been my parents. My mother has given so much of her time to help us adjust to having a new baby in our home. She's held and rocked Eli when he was unconsolable (see picture below), folded laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, dusted, vacuumed, and so much more. I'm not sure what we would have done without her. We are so thankful for her!!


crying with Mema


smiling with Mema

2 comments:

Mary Burnett said...

From pictures, since I haven't seen Eli in person, I think that when he is awake he looks like Matt, especially in the eyes. But when he is sleeping he looks just like you, Jennifer. What a handsome guy! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jennifer, Matt,Jacob and Eli,
we are so happy for you. The Joy that a new life brings our way is one of God's greatest gifts. Eli is BEAUTIFUL. We hope we get to see him in person before he is walking....love you so much, aunt Karen and Uncle Tedd