Monday, June 4, 2012

Makin' Donuts

In honor of National Donut Day, we gathered together in the kitchen and made some easy homemade donuts last Friday.  Be forewarned, I did NOT say healthy!  I said easy!!  I mean, they are donuts!  :)

I did this a few years back with Jacob (and oh my gracious, that boy has grown so much), so we decided to initiate the little boys.  Fried dough is a family tradition around here!  The kids were great helpers and we actually used powdered sugar without a complete white-out in the kitchen!  And with three boys (two of which are preschoolers), that is an accomplishment, my friends!







Oh my gracious...would you look at those faces!?!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm! They look happy...maybe all that sugar.
Love ya,
Mema

Lora said...

those look so good!!! and i love those faces, too. precious!