Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Praying for my Husband



This guy rocks my world!  I know, I know...cheesy!  But, it's true!  I'm so thankful for Matt.  He is such an amazing husband and father.  February is my hubby's birthday month.  It's also holds Valentine's Day.  So, in the spirit of loving my husband, and going after the best God has for him and our marriage, I'm going to do this...



And, before you comment to tell me--yes, I know, February only has 29 days.  I think I'll just double up on his birthday and Valentine's Day and that will take care of that!

It's super duper simple.  There is a day-by-day plan that guides you.  It gives a brief description of what to pray each day and lists scripture references, as well.  If you want to join me, check out the article at Revive Our Hearts and leave a comment so I know who's with me!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet and I pray that your prayers for Matt will be answered.
Love you all,
Mema

Amy said...

I have this on my fridge and it's been incredibly helpful:

http://www.inspiredtoaction.com/wp-content/uploads/kat/InspiredToAction_Praying_For%20Your%20Husband.pdf

Praying for you this month as you commit to something so close to God's heart :)