Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family


These are my children and my nieces and nephews--from left to right:  Jacob, Josh, Christian, Wooten, Eli, Rebecca, Abel, and Anna Gracen.  I was in high school when Wooten, the oldest, was born.  He's 16 now.  Are you kidding me??  How did that happen?  Where did the time go?

I couldn't be more proud of each of them!  They play sports, dance, do gymnastics, hunt, act, sing, text (teehee), and love each other.  When they are all together, you can bet there will be some action.  It's so fun to watch them enjoy one another and see their interests change as they get older.  My littlest boys are much younger than the others, but they adore their older brother and cousins and get doted on.

Our family is close knit and I am unbelievably thankful for that.  Not only are these good looking kiddos cousins, they are friends.  

Family is such a blessing and together is a wonderful place to be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Kove it all!!!
Love,
Mema and Papa

Anonymous said...

The word is love it all!
Mema