Thursday, July 28, 2011

Making Memories

"We do not remember days, we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten."

I'm back to blogging because I made the decision that I didn't want to have so many forgotten memories.  This is a great way to not only have a permanent record, but share it with friends and family!  I mean, if we get to live this amazingly hilarious, super busy, unbelievably joyful, surprisingly entertaining, all-encompassing, and often overwhelming life, then by all means, we should share it with those we love!

My boys are growing up and my marriage is blossoming, and I don't want to miss a thing!  So, be on the lookout for posts and pictures as I try to capture the ordinary everyday that is life with the Sloans!

4 comments:

PaPa said...

It's about time you started back with teh blog. I don't like Facebook.

PaPa

PaPa said...

Sorry about THE spelling. I didn't check it before sending.


PaPa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE BLOG!!! IT HAS SO MUCH INFO ON IT (ABOUT THE FAMILY).
LOVE TO ALL,
MEMA

Amy said...

Okay, I know I'm commenting like crazy, but when I read a blog post, I just have to comment and this one is no exception.... all I have to say is YAY!!! I missed your blogging and I'm so glad you're back :)