Friday, April 2, 2010

Birthday wishes

To the man who bounced me on the bed and sang "Bye Baby Bunting," introduced me to donut holes and Sunkist for breakfast, acquainted me with wax paper on slides, made many salami, cheese, and ketchup sandwiches, took me to play Putt-Putt and then treated me to ice cream from the Creamery, coached me on keeping baseball stats, showed up for every performance, recital, skit, show, and presentation I was in, taught me to drive a stick-shift, encouraged me and supported me through four years of college, and now embraces me and my family with support, encouragement, kindness, and love...

Happy Birthday!!

I love you, Daddy!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice note!
We love you,
Mema and Papa

PaPa said...

It's April 8. Where's ABEL?

Anxiously awaiting PaPa.