Monday, March 15, 2010

Brothers

We recently bought new furniture and it took some time to get everything settled. So, one Saturday morning while Matt and I worked on the living room, Jacob took responsibility for Eli. I left them playing in the playroom. Before long, I heard them in the kitchen. I look in, and the photos below are what I see. Jacob not only planned some crafty fun, but also took charge of getting Eli in his chair! I was totally impressed and of course, touched. I am proud to have their finished product hanging on my refrigerator.

With their age difference, they just don't have much in common, but that hasn't seemed to affect their bond as brothers. They do all the things brothers do--chase each other around the house, play catch, wrestle, tickle, bicker and argue over toys, create chaos--and I am so thankful for all of it. Their relationship is truly a blessing!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob is a good example for Eli to follow!!! I'm so proud of him and all that he stands for. You have two cute, sweet and wonderful boys. They make my life so much more fulfilled and happy!!! Now just think I have more happiness on the way! What more could a person ask for?!
We love you guys,
Mama