Friday, February 26, 2010

Look who's two!!

You've come a long way, baby!

I can't believe you are already two. It seem like just yesterday we were waiting for your arrival. You have been such a blessing to our family and I adore watching you grow, learn, and change everyday. You are so curious and full of life! I thank God for allowing me to have the privilege of being your mom and I pray that He continues to guide me as I do His work. You are so special, little boy and loved beyond measure!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELI!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little boy!!! It seems like you have grown so fast ...now you are "2"! Have a great day with Mommy, Daddy and Jacob!
We love you and look forward to many more fun times together with you! Watch out for the "Dinosaur"!!!
Love you,
Mema and Papa

Sloan said...

Happy Birthday, Eli! We miss you so very much. You are beautiful like your parents. Hope your present arrived! Have fun.
Love - Pappy Al & Grandma

Mary Burnett said...

Happy birthday little nephew! You are such a cutie and we are so glad to have you in our family. Love, Aunt Mary, Uncle Iain and Callm

Dougherty Family said...

Happy Birthday, Eli!! We love you bunches!! You make us smile!
Love,
Uncle Tom, Aunt Amanda, Wooten, Anna Gracen & Christian

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eli!
Jennifer, hope you are doing well.
Love,
Cousin Kathy