Thursday, February 18, 2010

Belated birthday wishes!

Things have been kind of busy around here, so unfortunately I missed posting about Matt's birthday. But, we certainly didn't miss celebrating it! As I've said before, I LOOOOOOOVE birthdays! So, we celebrated twice! Once with my family (with a chocolate/chocolate cake), and then with friends on SuperBowl Sunday (with chocolate chip cookie dough brownies). The weekend was so much fun! We even had a new family picture taken...thanks, PaPa!


Happy Belated Birthday, Matt! I love you so much and am sooooo thankful for you!



2 comments:

Amy said...

What a gorgeous picture of the 5 of you :)

Happy belated birthday, Matt! Sounds like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

What a good looking family!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday Matt!
Have a great trip and be safe!!!
Love,
Betty