Monday, January 25, 2010

The Little Gym

This past week was "Show Week" at the Little Gym. We were finishing up the semester and it was time for the kiddos to show off. Eli absolutely LOVES the Little Gym and so do I. It's a great opportunity for him to play with other kiddos (since he's home with me most of the time) and also a great opportunity for me to network with other moms (since I'm home with him most of the time)! He's really progressed over this semester and couldn't have done it without Ms. Jen, his teacher. Since he started the Little Gym about 20 weeks ago, he's learned to do a forward roll, hang from the bars, walk on the beam, "freeze", and follow a group. Balls, bubbles, and the routine (same class format, same songs) are also favorite activities at the Little Gym. I can't wait to start the new semester tomorrow! Here are some pictures from Show Week!















3 comments:

Mary Burnett said...

He is so cute! I can see how he and Callum look a little alike in the smile. Cool cousins. :-)

Amy said...

He is so adorable. That looks like SO much fun! Wish we lived closer so we could go together :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Buddy!!! You look like you had such fun. Sorry I couldn't go to watch. I love the smile at the end picture. What a ham!!!
Love you guys and will see you soon,
Mema