Saturday, February 7, 2009

The downloading is infectious (or delayed birthday wishes)

Thanks to the extended digital scrapbook freebies downloading session I held yesterday, my beloved laptop became infected with a virus or spyware or malware or whatever-ware which prevented me from extending some much deserved birthday wishes on time! So, in the spirit of "better late than never" here's to my hubby!


Because you let me know you completely
because you are still a mystery


Because you do not wish to change me
because you have changed me forever


Because you see the good and true in me
because you forgive all else in me


Because you are not who I expected to love
because you are just who I need to love


Because you gave me beautiful yesterdays
because you promise me beautiful tomorrows

Because you asked for my hand
because I gave you my heart


I LOVE YOU!
(thanks to Hallmark...cause I care enough to send the very best)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT!

AML, AML

3 comments:

Mary Burnett said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you had a great day. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Good birthday for a good man!
Love,
Mema

Nicole Collins said...

You've been nominated for a Premio Dardos award.

http://seanandhunter.blogspot.com/2009/02/premio-dardos-award.html