Monday, March 12, 2012

Pinterest and a DIY project

Do you know Pinterest?  Oh, friends!  It's one of the great inventions of the technology world.  While Facebook and Twitter let you spy on people you barely know, Pinterest lets you put together great outfits, learn to make yummy treats, decorate your house beautifully, make unique crafts, and catalogue great sayings.  

Of course, to be on Pinterest, I must be at the computer.  And, if I'm at the computer, I'm not making, decorating, or putting anything into action!



So, today I actually did something I pinned.  Thanks to this...


My 90s brass doorknobs that looked like this...


Are now updated to look like this...


And most importantly, I can say that Pinterest isn't a waste of time!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look nice...good work
Mama