Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Moving on up!

We've been busy celebrating the accomplishments of our boys recently. Jacob "graduated" from the fifth grade last week, Eli finished up his spring semester at The Little Gym, and Abel finally got his first tub bath (side story: Abel's belly button stump just didn't fall off on its own and had to be removed by the doctor when he was almost 8 weeks old). Here are some pictures from each event!




I am amazed at how much our boys are growing and changing...physically, emotionally, socially, cognitively, and spiritually! I am truly blessed to be parenting these gifts that God has entrusted me with. It is such a huge responsibility and I am honored to have this privilege.


"We do not remember days, we remember moments."

2 comments:

Mary Burnett said...

The pictures are so cute of the boys! I hope they enjoy their next adventures!

Anonymous said...

I love being the Mema!!!