Saturday, May 15, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Despite the 95 degree weather, we recently headed outside for a family photo shoot with a super talented photographer. My college roommate (who also happens to still be one of my closest friends) has a great husband who is an amazing photographer. We met up at a local park and he took some beautiful photos of our little family. He also took some in our yard and at our house. Here's a slideshow of his excellent work.



Thanks, Richard Barlow Photography for making us look so good! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Mary Burnett said...

Love the new pictures, especially the black and white ones. :-) Such a good looking family!

Amy said...

Those are amazing. What awesome memories!!!

Letherton said...

nice pictures :)
I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com