Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up #2

This has a been a busy week.

Monday was my routine OB appointment. BabyBoy's heartbeat sounded awesome. He is growing and we're right on track. Everything looks great according to the docs!

Eli has the Little Gym on Tuesdays, and he's learning so much. He loves hanging from the bars, walking on the balance beam, and doing the group activities on the big red mat. His favorite parts are playing with balls, the parachute, and the AirTrack. It's so nice to have an outlet for the little guy's energy! On Tuesday afternoon, we all (Daddy even got off work early) went to get Jacob and take him to guitar lessons. While Jacob was at lessons, we did some quick Christmas shopping.

Wednesday was a nasty, rainy day, so Eli and I headed up the indoor playground at the mall. While we were there, we stopped by for a visit with Santa (aka Ho-ho). Eli was the only little one not crying on Santa's lap. He ran right up to him and hopped up on his lap. He sat there and stared at him. Too cute! We have a picture, but I haven't scanned it yet. I'll post it next week!

Jacob had a winter music concert at school on Thursday. He did great! His favorite parts were obvious by the big grin on his face. I'm so amazed at how big he is now. This is his last elementary school music concert!! WOW!!

Yesterday, Eli and I headed to Wilson to say a final goodbye to my grandmother's close friend and companion, Mr. Charles. He was almost 100 years old! He was a good man and we really enjoyed sharing life with him the past couple of years! He will be dearly missed.

And, finally...today is the family Christmas exchange. I can't wait! I absolutely love the holidays and the time spent with family. It's not about the gifts, but just a chance to be with those we love!

Enjoy the pictures and please forgive the quality. I'm hoping Santa brings me a camera (a Nikon Coolpix S620 or a Canon Powershot SX20 IS...or any other great camera as I am NOT a professional)! If Santa doesn't come through for me, maybe the stork will leave one when he drops off BabyBoy!

Have a blessed week!





















2 comments:

Mary Burnett said...

Great photos of you guys! Hope you are enjoying this time of year. So excited to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

What cute boys!!! I love watching them grow into bigger cute boys!!! It's time for that jolly old man to come around for all the good little girls and boys...so boys be good!
Love checking in on the blog to keep up with things.
Jacob you are getting so big I can't stand it and how handsome you are!!!
To all who check in...have a Merry Christmas and hope to see you soon.
Love to you all,
Mema